IMPORTANT 1st DAY INFORMATION
- Students must return the Chromebook Agreement because a Chromebook will be issued to them.
- Parents must complete the "snapcode" paper that is online. A paper was sent home with the student on the 1st day of school. This allows the student to be checked out and covers all medical information.
- The student is read and sign the student handbook agreement.
Return all papers to the student's advisement teacher.
2022 YEARBOOKS ARE IN!!!
2022 grads who purchased a yearbook may pick up their yearbooks starting on Monday.
Yearbooks can also be purchased for $65.00
SCHOOL PHONE: 229-896-2213
IMPORTANT ATTENDANCE INFORMATION
Students who miss more than 20 minutes of class will be marked absent for that class period. Students cannot be checked out after 2:55.
Back to School - Page 1
Back to School - Page 2
Back to School - Page 3
Back to School - Page 4
WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEK
If you are interested in being a leader, you need to run for student council. You could be a class officer, or run for school-wise office. Please see the forms below.
- August 12 Advisement meeting for all interested candidatesin Mrs. Studebaker-Coppage’s room
- August 16 – 8 AM Candidates' applications & essays due
- August 17 – 3 PM School notifies candidates if they qualify
- August 17-24 Student Campaigns
- August 19 Student speeches due (will view in Advisement on August 23)
- August 24 Elections via Google
- August 26 Run-off Elections
- September 30 Homecoming Game
FORMS (click on links)
- Qualif, Timeline & Rules to Run Stud Council Office
- Cook Student Council Constitution
- STUDENT GOVERNMENT APPLICATION -- Please leave the advisor section of the application blank. It will be filled out after you turn in the application.
What to expect from SAT and ACT Practice…
Access to online practice tools that can be used at any time
- Review lessons on key concepts covered by the tests
- Access to a teacher who will answer any of your SAT and ACT questions
- Practice test questions
- Assistance accessing test preparation materials
Information about upcoming SAT and ACT
- Registration times
- Test dates\
Directions on who to see about fee waivers (CPC)
- You may qualify to take the test for free.
HELPFUL STUDENT AND PARENT LINKS
EXTRA USEFUL LINKS
WHAT IS UPWARD BOUND?
Upward Bound is a program that provides fundamental support to participants in their preparation for college entrance. The program provides opportunities for participants to succeed in their precollege performance and ultimately in their higher educational pursuits. The goal of Upward Bound is to increase the rate at which participants complete secondary education and enroll in and graduate from institutions of postsecondary education. There is no cost to be a participant in Upward Bound.
Find out more by clicking HERE